Square Glass Cake Display Case Orchid LED Light Custom Refrigerated Display Cases
- removable condensing system, dismountable ventilation panel which highlith human design, easy to maintain for user.
- non-silicone structure which can meet the request of food hygiene; we join hands with moer and more customers in the world to enjoy the charm of quality from green life.
- CFC free refrigeration, environmental friendly
- SECOP (Danfoss) compressor.
- Front double glass with heater,anti-fog.
- Inner LED light, energy saving and nice displaying effect.
- Digital Dixell controller, precise working.
- Adjustable shelf.
- Mirror s/steel base
- 3 shelves
- Single LED light
- Front and side glass without anti-fog function
- Detachable rubber
- Black or Golden s/steel base
- Double LED light
- Front glass with anti-fog function
- Side glass with Low-E
- Luxurious s/steel lace
- Free-cleaning condenser
- SKD(Semi-knocked down) order
Precautions for use
1. Do not use electrical appliances in food closet of showcase such as high temperature sterilizer and ozone generator.
2. For long-term discontinuation, take internal and external cleaning well for the product. Then dry and place it in dry, cool ventilated place, and frequently check to beware the rats. When restarting the equipment, strictly check the electrical lines to see that whether be bit and damaged by the rats. After strict inspection and making sure, the equipment can be restarted to use.
3. Non-professionals shall not randomly open and replace members, electrical elements in the freezer and refrigeration units.
4. Never directly replace the tube without cutting off electricity when tube has faults and self-check and replacement is required. Replace lamp. First cut off power, unplug LED strip lead from connector, then disconnect lampshade with supporting rack, and draw out lamp from the captive fastener of lampshade, insert new LED strip into it. Fix lampshade, plug lead into connector and turn on the power supply. Check whether to work normally or not. If not, do troubleshooting.
5. Ask professional maintenance personnel to replace damaged power line to avoid danger.
6. If you cannot repair the failure by yourself, please ask for professional personnel to work out in a timely manner, or inform our technical personnel to repair the failure.